Necessary documents for registration in the Commercial Register of a Bulgarian Limited Liability Company:
- Application for registration (we execute this entirely online to save you time and money).
- Articles of Association.
- Minutes of decision of the constituent meeting.
- Notary certified consent and a specimen of the signature of each of the appointed managers.
- Declaration that the app;ointed managers shall not undertake non-loyal competition.
- Bank certificate evidencing the registered capital.
- Certificate for good legal standing of a shareholder-legal person - apostilled and translated into Bulgarian.
- Decision of the managing body of a shareholder-legal person.
- Receipt for paid state taxes.
Upon setting up your Bulgarian company, we would undertake all due additional registration that might be required. This would include, among others: VAT and National Social Insurance registrations, National Statistical Institute declarations, and all other declarations and registrations that might become due.